- Comparative evaluation of three analgesic regimens for postoperative analgesia following skin graft harvesting under
femoral and lateral femoral cutaneous nerve of thigh block in adult patients Dr. Prakash A. Khairnar Dr. U. C.
Verma Dr. Rakesh Kumar Dr. Munisha Agarwal
- A prospective randomized study to evaluate and compare changes in lung function parameters after total intravenous
anaesthesia and balanced anaesthesia with desflurane Dr. Saurabh Sharma, Dr. Raktima Anand,
Dr. Anju Romina Bhalotra
- Comparative evaluation of three doses of propofol using total intravenous anaesthesia during transvaginal oocyte
retrieval in patients for in vitro fertilsation. Dr. Yuvaraj M. K., Dr. Poonam Bhadoria, Dr. Sudha Prasad,
Dr. Sonia Wadhawan
- Comparative evaluation of head and neck movement during laryngoscopy with classical macintosh laryngoscope, c-mac
video laryngoscope (macintosh blade and d blade) Dr. Rohini Singh, Dr. Rakesh Kumar, Dr. Munisha Agarwal,
Dr. Manoj Bhardwaj
- Comparative evaluation of single level paravertebral block vs caudal block for postoperative analgesia in pediatric
inguinal surgery Dr. Silvy Varghese, Dr Kirti N. Saxena, Dr. Bharti Taneja, Dr Y. K. Sareen
- Comparative evaluation of laryngoscopy position in adults attained by conventional 7cm head rise and that attained by
horizontal alignment of external auditory meatus-sternal notch line. Dr. Anant Vikram Pachisia, Dr. Kavita Rani S
Sharma, Dr. J. S. Dali, Dr. Rakesh Kumar
- A randomised controlled study to evaluate the effects of systemic lidocaine on postoperative quality of recovery in
patients undergoing gynecological laproscopic surgery Dr. Sikha Awal, Dr. Anju Romina Bhalotra, Dr. Raktima Anand
- Prospective randomised study to compare reinsertion of endotracheal tube over airway exchange catheter (aec) alone or
over airway exchange catheter with i-gel as a conduit. Dr. Anant Shukla, Dr. Manoj Bhardwaj, Dr. Rakesh Kumar,
Dr. Munisha Agarwal.
- A comparative evaluation of proseal laryngeal mask airway, i-gel and supreme laryngeal mask airway in anesthetised
paralysed adult patients undergoing elective surgery. Dr. Anisha Singh, Dr. Raktima Anand, Dr. Anju Bhalotra.
- Correlation of preoperative anxiety with propofol consumption and serum cortisol during total intravenous anaesthesia
for oocyte retrieval in invitro fertilization patients. Dr. Barakha Gogoi, Dr. Poonam Bhadoria, Dr Sudha Prasad,
Dr. Sonia Wadhawan, Dr. T. K. Mishra
- Comparative evaluation of I-gel vs endotracheal intubation in paediatric patients undergoing laparoscopic surgeries.
Dr. Megha Kohli, Dr. Sonia Wadhawan, Dr. Poonam Bhadoria, Dr. Simmi K Ratan.
- Comparison of truview evo2 and macintosh laryngoscope for Orotracheal intubation in Paediatric patients. Dr. Neha,
Dr. J. S. Dali, Dr. Kavita R. Sharma.
- Indirect laryngoscopy: Does experience help in ease of intubation? Dr. Nishant Kumar, Dr. Ronald Bathari,
Dr. Raktima Anand, Dr. K. K. Girdhar, Dr. Anju R. Bhalotra, Dr. Gunjan Manchanda
Details of thesis completed during current year
- A Prospective Randomized Controlled study to evaluate and compare i-gel supraglottic airway device with with cuffed
endotracheal tube during pressure controlled ventilation. Dr. Ankur Dhanda, Dr. Raktima Anand,
Dr. Anju R. Bhalotra.
- Comparative evaluation of intubating conditions after sevoflurane induction in children using either propofol or
rocuronium – Dr. Sakshi Gera, Dr. J. S. Dali, Dr. Kavita Rani Sharma
- Entropy Vs Standard Clinical monitoring using total intravenous Anaesthesia during transvaginal oocyte retrieval in
patients for in vitro fertilization. Dr Saipriya Tewari, Dr. Poonam Bhadoria, Dr. Sudha Prasad, Dr. Sonia
- Comparison of partial pressure of end tidal CO2during ventilation with bag mask, I Gel and endotracheal tube in
anaesthetized paralyzed patients. Dr. Chaitra, Dr. Rakesh Kumar, Dr. Munisha Agarwal, Dr. Manoj Bhardwaj
- Comparative evaluation of pressure controlled ventilation and volume controlled ventilation in paralyzed
anaesthetized children with proseal LMA or I Gel. Dr. Kriti Vig, Dr. Munisha Agarwal, Dr. Rakesh Kumar,
Dr. Satish Agarwal
- A Prospective Randomized Controlled study to evaluate and compare Intubating Laryngeal airway with with cuffed
endotracheal tube during pressure controlled ventilation. Dr. Divya Kumar, Dr. Anju R Bhalotra,
Dr. Raktima Anand
- I-gel Vs Proseal Laryngeal Mask Airway: A prospective randomized controlled study in mechanically ventilated children
undergoing Laparoscopic Procedures. Dr. Anita Murmu, Dr. Sonia Wadhawan, Dr. Poonam Bhadoria,
Dr. Satish Aggarwal
- Comparative evaluation of combined ilioinguinal iliohypogastric block versus caudal block using ropivacaine &
clonidine for pediatric postop analgesia following inguinal hernia repair Dr. Apresh, Dr. Bharti Taneja,
Dr. Raktima Anand, Dr. Kirti N Saxena, Dr. P.N. Aggarwal
- Comparative evaluation of glottic view in Pediatric population with or without head elevation.
Dr. Saurabh Mittal, Dr. Munisha Agarwal, Dr. U. C. Verma, Dr. Rakesh Kumar
- A comparative evaluation of retrograde light-guided laryngoscopic intubation vs conventional direct laryngoscopic
intubation. Dr. Bharti Taneja, Dr. Kirti N. Saxena
- Comparative evaluation of the hemodynamic efects of maternal position during adminstration of spinal anesthesia for
elective cesaerean Dr. Bharti Taneja, Dr. Kirti N. Saxena
- Comparative evaluation of efficacy of different bolus doses of oxytocin to achieve adequate uterine tone in elective
cesarean delivery under sub-arachnoid block. Dr. Lalit, Dr. J. S. Dali, Dr. Kavita R. Sharma